SHOFU - Pro Arch I Complete - # 4071
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
SHOFU - Pro Arch I Complete
Non Adjustable Articulators
# 112025 - Mfg # 4071
With the ProArch I articulator SHOFU offers an articulator of the Arcon type which simulates precise true-to-nature and average jaw movements.
Thanks to the functional design, the implement is very easy to use.
Even in the locked centric position, an opening angle of 120º is possible.
The ProArch I is an articulator of the Arcon type for average reproduction of the lower jaw movements; it is ideal for use in the majority of prosthetic work in laboratory and dental practice.
* Solid, lightweight construction
* Functional design for easy use
* Permanent surface protection by the plastic coating
* Centric locking
* Easy opening and closing of the centric locking
* Optimum price-performance ratio
* Arcon type articulator
* Lightweight aluminum framework
* Distance between condyles: 110 mm
* Construction height distance between the upper/lower articulator parts: 110 mm
* Inclination of sagittal condylar path: 30°
* Inclination of lateral condylar path: 15°
* Inclination of incisal table: 15°
* With closed centric lock lever the upper jaw can be opened wide up to 120º