Light-curing micro hybrid composite
Ceramage contains 73 % by weight micro-fine ceramic particles, which are embedded in an organic polymer matrix and ensure excellent physical properties. The included light transmission is very close to natural dentine and enamel; hence Ceramage combines a natural colour reproduction with an extraordinary strength and elasticity and is the composite of choice for the production of any type of anterior or posterior restorations with any framework construction as well as highly stressed implant constructions.
Ceramage is a zirconium silicate micro ceramic which creates indirect restorations that exhibit virtually the same light transmission as natural teeth, maintaining a remarkable translucency. Ceramage bonds to a variety of substructures, including non-precious and high noble alloys.
With ceramage, an extensive shade selection for natural tooth and gum color reproduction, in addition to new bleach white shades, ceramage can be used to create superior anterior and posterior crowns, veneers, implant-supported restorations and inlays and onlays. Ceramage full set of gum colors are also ideal for replicating gingival anatomy.
Please use Pre-Opaque, Opaque and Opaque effect compounds of the Universal Opaque system!
- Ceramage has Excellent flexural and compressive strength
- Realisation of abrasion resistant occlusal facings
- Ceramage has Aesthetics by a tooth-like light refractive index
- Ceramage has Extensive range of translucent effect colours
- Ceramage has High colour stability
- Ceramage has Perfect viscosity and modelling properties
- Superb polishability and plaque resistat
- Ceramage for Fully veneered crowns, bridges, telescopic and implant-supported restorations
- Attachment works
- Ceramage for Occlusal restorations
- Ceramage for Inlays / onlays
- Ceramage for Veneers
- Ceramage for Long term temporaries
- Modifying conventional acrylic teeth
Ceramage is available as follows
If you cant find in US DENTAL DEPOT website the Ceramage item you are looking for, please contact us on this link and request the item addition to the website.